Couldn’t you find your answer? Ask a question
What are you looking for?
Most popular FAQs
What is SaleSquared, and what can it do?
SaleSquared is an IVR service provider with superpowers. SaleSquared helps businesses in Sales, Marketing & Customer support verticles, enables employees to work from anywhere with voice, text messaging, CRM, Call Conferencing, and Email validation in one platform.
Thousands of business owners trust SaleSquared. SaleSquared is currently rated 4.6 out of 5 in Trust Pilot.
How much does SaleSquared IVR Service cost?
SaleSquared IVR Service subscription starts at Rs. 899 per month per user, depending on the number of users and contract length.
Compared to traditional PBX systems (typically located on-premises), a hosted PBX system in the cloud on average costs 60% less.
Is SaleSquared Reliable?
Yes, SaleSquared’s parent company Krishnas Digital Technologies and Soft Labs Pvt. Ltd. is a most discussed startup established in 2012. Team Krishna’s currently serving Andhra Pradesh & Telangana state governments with Police Emergency Dial 100 services.
Apart from the government institutions around 1300+ private companies uses SaleSquared’s services.
How does SaleSquared help companies work remotely?
SaleSquared offers a complete platform that enables people to work from home with its IVR Service, audio conferencing, and Bulk Messaging solutions.
Here are some of the ways SaleSquared helps people work from anywhere:
- Cloud Phone System – Manage your company’s phone system while keeping your staff connected.
- Conference Calling – Dial-in and Dial-out to connect multiple people over a phone line to participate in a conference call, so you can hold essential meetings even when people are working remotely.
- SMS API – Send text announcements, notifications & OTP’s to mobile phones
- CALL API – Connect multiple phones, make outbound business calls, bridges two or more phone numbers based on custom triggers.
- Email verification – Quickly verify thousands of emails, clear your email list, and validate them monthly to avoid spam.
- Sale CRM– Convert more leads, nurture them with text & emails over drip marketing.
- Android Call Centre – You need just an android phone to start an outbound call center and make calls directly from the app.
- URL Shortener – Create short links, share, and track using any custom domain name
- Advanced Features – Call analytics, call logs, customizable hold music, auto-attendant, call recording, call forwarding, caller ID, and more.
Does SaleSquared offer a CRM?
Yes, SaleSquared offers three different CRM products for businesses looking for more than just a virtual phone system:
- Sales CRM: Stop the lead leaking, nurture leads, track deals through your sales pipeline, and shortens your sales cycle. Our CRM tools will close deals faster.
- Call Center: Manage inbound and outbound cases with ease. Powerful tools multiply your team’s productivity and keep customers informed.
- Support CRM: Run the IT support desk, transform your customer support, and decrease your churn rate.
- Service CRM: Create service tickets based on region, route, and priority. Powerful tools multiply your team’s productivity and keep customers informed.
Which companies use SaleSquared?
You probably recognize a few of our top customers: State Bank of India, Navata Road Transport, Renault Showroom, MyNextHire, Creamline Diary (Jersy Dairy), and many more.
You also don’t need to be technical to use SaleSquared.
No matter how or where you work, SaleSquared will help you stay in touch with customers and grow your business. From small startups to global brands, we’ve got you covered.
Our experts will walk you through every step of the way so you can grow your business and not mess with a PBX.